3.1.13

Tommenton en la Cuadra visits Acid Years





*get it here*

Acid Years Blogspot proudly presents you Tommenton en la Cuadra and its author Jose Kortozirkuito.
I am really that the first post of the year is a collaboration with my amigo from Spain and one of my favourite blogs to listen and find good music.
The following text is from Jose.


In my third and last visit around greek blogs, I have to say That it's been an amazing experience. I've realized that greek people are wonderful and have a great sense of humor. Do you remember, Martialis, the glorious night we spent in Athens with my cousins Pili and Mili? I feel I have made some good friends and this is very important for me.
This time I bring to you the third part of my "Holidays in Greece" with my favorite garage-folk songs. This is the part I like most, but it's up to you to decide.
I Just have to send you the warmest regards from this corner of the Mediterranean, as for thousands of years, has served to bring people together in peace and harmony.

Sorry for my english, but you know, if we were younger When we had learned english instead of playing football ...

Jose Kortozirkuito

Check my visit to Tommenton en la Cuadra, too.

7 comments:

jose kortozirkuito said...

It is a great honor for me to participate in your blog.
I hope the collection like this to your followers.
Greetings from Spain

Aris Prodromos said...

the honor is mine Jose..
not only followers, and the unfollwers too, will like it.
hasta luego

Anonymous said...

Thanks Jose and Martialis to share this great compilation.
buckeye

Aris Prodromos said...

thank you buckeye for your comment. jose is an expert!

Unknown said...

When I visited Greece, I was so amaze by its grandeur and picturesque view. Thanks a lot to Travelrepublic and I was able to grab an affordable flight and accommodation! Nice blog

jose kortozirkuito said...

New "Holidays In Greece" 4ª Visita "Boozetunes":
http://boozetunes.blogspot.com/2013/07/tommenton-en-la-cuadra-presentaholidays.html
Enjoy

Anonymous said...

Great comps! Thank you very much!